The building manager put this up on the front door hoping to rent our apartment out before the city inspector gets here. I thought it was ridiculous, and to make myself feel better about the whole situation, I fixed it, for accuracy sake.
Real Estate ads should be nothing if not truthful.
I didn’t actually change the sign, pretty sure that would legally be interfering with something. But posting it online, that’s what the web is for! Catharsis?
What would you have done?
love and moving soon,
I’m sure I’ll expand on this later because it’s potentially pretty exciting. I spent today running between clients and real estate agents and now I’m pretty exhausted. HOWEVER! We are pretty sure we found a place we want that may want us back. As of this moment, Operation Andersonville is in motion.
What does this mean you ask? Well…
- Some serious spring cleaning and mass purging of things I probably haven’t used or seen since we moved in here 2 years ago.
- Somehow moving all my crap with a rib still on the mend…
- A BRAND NEW APARTMENT to make my very own while freaking out the cats as little as possible.
- and most importantly, a brand new fantastic location right off Clark with all the cozy bars and quirky shops to make a fresh start with.
- Oh, and Ann Sather’s. They are going to make it super hard to not eat sugar…
Ann Sather’s. Somehow that’s a side to them. Like a fruit plate or toast is a side. No logic in sugar.
There’s so much more to say about the place, it’s light and airy with actual counter space (rare in Chicago apartments), but I have to get up early tomorrow and give a big fat cat some insulin and kisses, so I’m stopping this blurb and getting some rest.
I really look forward to sharing this new adventure with everyone. I want to talk about the puppet bike (click link for fabulous video), Hamburger Mary’s bingo nights, my upcoming DIY adventures, and how my living a block from Starbucks is going to make stock values skyrocket. Invest now, I have no self control. But all of that soon enough.
Anyone want to help me pack?
“The extent of your consciousness is limited only by your ability to love and to embrace with your love the space around you, and all it contains.”